Search Member Arbitrators
Ricardo Alcolado Perez
LL.B., LL.M., Q.Arb.
2200-181 University Ave
• Gold Standard Course in Commercial Arbitration, Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society, ON, Canada 2021
• Master of Laws, Osgoode Hall Law School, York University, ON, Canada 2010
• Certificate of Qualifications, National Committee on Accreditation, Federation of Law Societies of Canada (equivalent to a Bachelor of Laws from a Canadian University) 2011
• Expert on Spanish Law, University of Alcala de Henares, Spain 2007
• Mercantile Law Diploma, Foreigner Trade Institute of Cuba 2001
• New World Rules of Foreigners Investments, University of Havana, Cuba, University of Granada, Mexico and University Complutence of Madrid, Spain 2000.
• Bachelor of Laws, University of Havana, Cuba 1999
• Foreign Trade Specialist, Foreign Trade Institute of Cuba 1999
Law Society of Ontario
ADR Institute of Ontario
Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society
Canadian Bar Association
Bar Association of Madrid, Spain (Ilustre Colegio de Abogados de Madrid ICAM)
Canadian Hispanic Bar Association
Hispanic National Bar Association in the USA.
Area of Specialization
International Commercial Law
International Public Law
Corporate Commercial Law
Ricardo Alcolado Perez has not posted any articles.