ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
MED-ARB | MEDIATION | ARBITRATION
Based in the GTHA, with a province-wide online practice, Colm Brannigan has over two decades of experience as a mediator and arbitrator in a wide range of two-party and multi-party disputes.
Colm works collaboratively with clients and counsel to effectively manage and resolve disputes in a timely and cost-efficient manner in both on-line and in-person processes.
Colm is an acknowledged leader in the use of Online Dispute Resolution in Canada.
More recently, Colm has focused on the development and use of an integrated opt-out Med-Arb process in a wide range of disputes and was the first person to be granted the Chartered Med-Arb designation by the ADR Institute of Canada.
Believing that theory must be combined with practice, Colm has designed ADR courses for various colleges and has also been a part-time ADR faculty member in the law school at Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario.
Colm is a founding member of the Canadian Collaborative for Engagement & Conflict Management where he provides ADR &ODR training, coaching, and practice consulting services (https://www.c4ecm.ca/).
- LL. M. (ADR), Osgoode Hall Law School
- LL. B., Queen’s University Faculty of Law
- M.A., McMaster University
- B.A., University of Toronto
- ADR Institute of Ontario (ADRIO)
- ADR Institute of Canada (ADRIC)
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb)
- International Mediation Institute (IMI)
- Toronto Commercial Arbitration Society (TCAS)
- Chartered Med-Arbitrator (ADRIC)
- Fellow (CIArb)
- Chartered Arbitrator (ADRIC)
- Chartered Mediator (ADRIC)
- Certified Mediator (IMI)
- Frequent speaker and presenter at webinars, conferences, and continuing education programs on ADR topics.
- A selection of Colm’s articles on ADR topics are at https://mediate.ca/resources/articles/
Colm Brannigan Mediation & Arbitration Services
4 Burwash Court
Website: Not listed.
Colm Brannigan has not posted any articles.