Chartered Business Valuator
B.A., Economics, University of Western Ontario
Certified Management Accountants of Ontario
Chris Milburn has provided expert damage quantification and business valuation consulting services since 1997. He has acted as an advisor to private and public companies, regulatory bodies and governments across a wide range of industries. Chris’ work experience cover matters in Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East and Africa. His areas of specialty include quantifying economic damages for international arbitrations, business valuations, commercial litigation, and insurance litigation.
Chris has qualified as an expert witness and has provided testimony relating to the quantification of economic damages.
· Chartered Business Valuator (CBV) – 2004
· Certified Management Accountant (CMA) – 2000
· B.A. (Economics) at the University of Western Ontario – 1992
· Managing Director, FTI Consulting Canada ULC – April 2009 to Present
· Senior Managing Consultant, LECG Canada Ltd. – April 2007 to March 2009
· Senior Consultant, LECG Canada Ltd. – March 2004 to March 2007
· Senior Consultant, Low Rosen Taylor Soriano – May 2001 to April 2004
· Consultant, Low Rosen Taylor Soriano – April 1998 to April 2001
· Consultant, Arthur Anderson – April 1997 to March 1998
FTI Consulting Canada ULC
79 Wellington Street West, TD Waterhouse Tower, Ste. 2010
Toronto ON M5K 1G8
Chris Milburn has not posted any articles.